Trees Please Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. This privacy statement aims to give you information on how Trees Please Limited collects and processes your personal data during and after the supply of products and services provided by us.
This statement applies to anyone who uses our website or who purchases our products by telephone, in person, via email or by post. We may update this statement at any time.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are registered with the ICO and comply with GDPR in all our dealings with your personal data.
Trees Please Limited (Dilston Haugh Farm, Corbridge, Northumberland. NE45 5QY) is the controller and responsible for your personal data. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal information. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy statement.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data - Information from which an individual can be identified. We will collect, store, and use the following personal information about you:
- • Identity Data - such as name and title
- • Contact Data – such as addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. This can enable you to have any inaccurate information corrected. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes. We may provide you with newsletters, offers and information about Trees Please from time to time (usually no more than twice per year). If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation. Our website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Third-Party Website Links
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We will NEVER pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
- • To provide you with information on our products that you request
- • To provide quotations that you request
- • To confirm, plan, process and deliver orders that you have requested
- • To provide carriers and haulage companies with delivery addresses to supply products that you request
- • To provide invoices and statements for products requested
- • To collect and recover money owed for products requested by you and supplied by Trees Please Limited
- • To ensure full traceability of plant batches in case of any issues arising
- • To maintain such records of transactions as the law may require
- • To register you with our website and to administer it
- • For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services
- • For the avoidance of doubt, we do not hold any of your financial data in a digital format and we destroy it as soon as we have used it for the purpose for which we collected it Data Retention We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Trees Please protects your personal information in ways to prevent it from being accidentally or deliberately compromised. We have up to date anti-virus software with built in fire walls to protect our network from attacks and data theft. Systems access is controlled to trusted users only, with appropriate passwords and permissions. Data and office systems are further protected outside of working hours with coded access being limited to office staff.
- Security of Personal Data
- We administer and store the businesses filing systems, manually (paper files) and electronically.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.